Monday, March 25, 2013

Auras, Astrology, and Numerology.

As it turns out, I am surrounded by super cool and interesting people. As a matter of fact, my co-worker Tristan can read aura's. I find this particularly fascinating because he does not seem like the uber spiritual type. Needless to say, I have a green aura, which represents growth, balance and a love of nature, animals and children. Pretty cool, right? Apparently Brent is indigo. I am his power color. Also cool. I have decided that I am going to take up meditating. I aspire to be a cool cat like Tristan. My other co-worker Joe also happens to be one of the most interesting people in the world. Apparently his aura is purple and has a crown (only the coolest people have crowns on their auras. He is THAT COOL.) One day, I asked Joe what he thought about the number 22 (my wedding date) to which he replied "I don't know, I will have to meditate about it." He still needs to get back to me on that. According to numerology it is the "master builder number" I guess it really is the king of numbers. I also picked that day because June 22nd is the summer solstice. Thats gotta mean something too, right? Another interesting person in my life is my future brother in law, Ian. He came up with a project called "Why Some People do Things, and Why Some People Don't." It is inspiring. It asks simply: Are you a doer of things, or are you not. I want to be one. I have since decided that I am going to learn how to speak Italian, and apply to be on the Amazing Race. Brent and I are in the process of making our application video. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment