Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Live Simply.

Okay, I said I would blog again, so here I am. I spent the latter half of my summer in Canada, and it was glorious. Brent's family are angels sent straight from heaven. His nieces and nephews were adorable, and the scenery was outstanding. I can/can't wait to live there someday. Cheers to -30 degree weather in the winter. Here are some hot photos from the trip.
Lulu is the little curly brunette. She is a character, a complete tomboy. The baby boy is Harrison, and I think he might be the gerber baby model. Honey is the curly blonde, and she is a diva. Her favorite thing to say is: "I am a Japanese Princess, ching chong!" Maybe a little racist. She also has a black babydoll, which I thought was pretty unique. Rocco, Ivory and Jake were not pictured, but they were equally adorable. Moving on. I had an incredible experience with one of my co-workers yesterday. No, not that kind of experience. His name is Robert, and he is perhaps the nicest man I have ever met. His nose looks like he just walked into a sliding glass door, but you don't pay attention to that, because of his energy. He gives me faith in humanity. We need more people like him in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment