Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am my mothers daughter.

Hello, fellow bloggers. This week has been a good. I am done with work, and packin' up for Montana while jammin to these songs. I am here to speak on behalf of my beloved mother, of whom which you may already know. As you may be able to tell, I changed my blog name to wildflower, due to the fact that is what my mother calls me. "A wildflower," she says, "is what grows where it is not planted, and sticks out in a field of roses." Beautiful. Along with being a wizard with words, my mother is the most open-minded person I know. Which is why I am so upset with all the hate that is blasted in cyberspace. I will tell ya'll right now that I am going to vote for Obama, for well-educated decisions that are very near and dear to my heart. So far, my fellow people, the dems, have been called stupid, ignorant, and I believe the term "asshat" has surfaced on good old facebook. Where everybody is a bully. Gee, I think this is awfully rude and it makes my heart race. I actually think that is because I just downed a bottle of 5 hour energy and my heart has been racing like a madwoman. Regardless, I like Mitt Romney and I think that he is a pretty neat guy, but just not the choice for me. Also, I think it is pretty rad that he is a Mormon and proud of it. Kudos to him. All I'm askin', is for a little respect. I am aware that the era for bi-partisanship is dead, but it isn't going to do us any good to be so divided. I digress. Another thing my mother taught me is creativity. She said that when I was a little girl I would dig around in the trash and find paper to make hula skirts for my teddy bears, and use half&half cups for tea parties. Everyone needs a creative mind. Also, she taught me the importance of uniqueness, and individuality, and compassion, and so many other wonderful qualities. The best part of all is she didn't just tell me these things, she was an example of them. Here's to her.
Isn't she a beauty? Also, I love my dad. He is the coolest mountain man I know. I got my love for the outdoors, and my wanderlust from him. I just bought myself some 2B's and some 3B's so I'm going to get to sketchin'. Happy Hump day everybody, be kind to one another. P.S. I just found this, I thought it was pretty insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment