Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wallflower.

So I finally saw Perks of Being a Wallflower. I haven't read the book in years, so I couldn't remember anything about it. Now I remember why I loved it so much. Who knew that one book/movie could have all of my favorite things in it? Catcher in the Rye, Rocky Horror, Come on Eileen, The Smiths, and Something by the Beatles?! Seriously. Ever since I knew what love was I wanted a boy to play me that song. "Something in the way she moves me." Ah, I think that is so lovely. Anyways, after the movie Brent and I held hands and ran out into the rain and I felt so full and happy. Kind of like when you look at someone and you think, "so this is what love feels like." That good. I got into my car and this song came on and I started to cry. And I have never felt more alive.

Here are a few pictures from my trip to Montana. I will post more about that later.



And this is what it looks like when you wear all of your scarves at once.




Time to go get my two-year anniversary on!

No comments:

Post a Comment