Thursday, November 1, 2012

Party on Wayne!

It has been a rather uneventful week. I did ace my abnormal psyc test, so thats great. I have since decided that is what I want to be. An Abnormal Psychologist. It is so fascinating. I learned today about this case "Joey the Mechanical Boy," where this child believes he is a robot. He would only eat or drink because he thought it was necessary for his circuit board. Apparently his mother never acknowledged his existence, even prior to birth, and so he never really considered himself a human being. So sad! The mind is a mysterious thing, I tell you. October 24th was mine and Brent's 2 year anniversary. He got me blue orchids, we went out to dinner, and ate dessert by the fire. It was quite magical. We also bought a D-SLR camera, and we have been adventuring with it ever since. Here are some pictures as of lately.
That is a picture of Brent wearing my jacket & being grumpy.

For Halloween we were Wayne and Garth, from Waynes world. They seemed to be a hit at the lame-o party we went to. Ya know, the kind where there are a bunch of scantily clad ladies, pong, and who knows what kind of smoke lingering in the air. Classic college party. Not my cup of tea. Houdini my hamster was Harry Houdini of course. Trick or treaters these days are so greedy. I made several candy trips, and still managed to run out around 8. Apparently, "please take one" translates to "take as many as you'd like." At least it did I was a kid. Brents parents are coming this weekend and I am pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment