Saturday, February 2, 2013

Winter Winds.

Being engaged is the cats pajamas. My thoughts/actions are consumed in it. Lately my beau and I have gone on a few winter adventures. A couple of weeks ago we went to Bryce Canyon.




I am knees deep in my Elementary, Early Childhood Education double major. Believe it or not, my children's literature class is going to be the death of me. CHILDREN'S LITERATURE. This summer, after I get murried I am going to be working with Brent' sister Sherona with a bunch of little toddlers. I am going to teach them arts and crafts! I honestly don't know how I could have found a better job.
Speaking of marriage, I have been working on craft project, after craft project. Here is my latest creation.


One down, 18 more to go.

Hawaii is in T minus 13 days. Engagement could not have happened at a more opportune time, for we are also getting our engagements taken there! Plans for the future are in full swing, and I couldn't be more excited.

I have satisfied my baby hunger (or lack there-of) with a little kitten named Mirah. Yes, named after Thao and Mirah. I want to get another little boy kitten and name him Thao.
.


I am enrolled in a sunday skiing class.


I had a private lesson. Let it be known that when I was a tike, I was a black diamond skiier. We moved to St. Geezy, and I lost touch. My instructor took me to the top of the mountain and I felt like I was walking among the angels. I almost broke my leg on a blue run, and I thought my fiance died. It was a good time.

I made myself a winter mix (the best kind of mix) which includes these songs.

I have finally embraced winter. Oh, I also have gotten my wedding dress and crown! They are the most beautiful things I have ever owned. Seriously, I am so excited for my wedding. If you haven't given me your address, DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment