Friday, March 28, 2014

Viva la Mexico.

So, Spring Break was a feat. We all hopped in our little two door Cavalier and hit the road bright and early. We spent the night at our bud Dante's house and then we made our way 45 min down the coast to beautiful Rosarito, Mexico! Let just say, there is no place I would have rather been. I have been going back to this place since I was 14 years old, and it will never get old. Our days were filled with Yaquis Taco's, pina coladas on the beach, colorful Mexican markets, late night strolls on the beach, jungle ziplines, friendly faces, endless sunshine, and blue ocean.


Ocean view from our room.


Fresh fruit, homemade muffins, and chai tea for every breakfast!


Daily travels down the beach to downtown Rosarito.




Late night hot tubs. A few close calls with security guards.


Pina Coladas at La Bufadora.


Stunning sunsets in the Observatory.



Never-ending wild adventures from my right hand girl, Des.







The resort grounds were stunning.






Mexican markets are where it's at.





There is nothing that I enjoy more in life than traveling to new places, meeting new people, and experiencing new and exciting things. I am so grateful to have a husband and friends that are willing to follow my wandering spirit. I am so lucky that I got the chance to spend my 22nd birthday in one of my favorite places with all of my favorite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment