Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is a tired symphony you hum when you're awake.

Valentines day was lovely. I am lucky to have so many beautiful people in my life.


Here is a glass valentine I made for Brent.


Homemade bulletin board.


My wonderful Valentines date!


My Valentines outfit. Please excuse my awkward stance and goofy smile.



Rose from Brent.



I am going to go into a sugar coma.


Gifts from my sweet friend Zachary Polatis :)



Our chocolatey desserts.


As far as I am concerned, Valentines day is not only about your significant other, but about your friends and family. My day was made special by all of the people in my life.  An extra special thanks to all the people I love; Maddy Carty, my best friend, Brent Peterson, Davis Anderson, Andrew Hilleary, aka Smokey Bear, Zachary Polatis, Rory Mellor, and my parents :) I am lucky to be surrounded by such spectacular people. I am quite the quote connoisseur, so here are a few of my favorite love quotes.

"One day we'll disappear together in a dream, I will live in you and you will live in me." -Wilco

"And these are the days we dream about when the sunlight paints us gold, and this apartment couldn't be prettier as we danced up there alone." -Bright Eyes

"How grateful i was then to be part of the mystery, to love and to be loved, let’s just hope that is enough." -Bright Eyes

"Beauty lies inside desire and every wayward heart redeemed"- Placebo

"In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die. Where you invest your love, you invest your life." -Mumford and Sons

"I think we are entering a new kind of generation of love where there will be nothing but colors and everything will be so beautiful."

"I want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live."

"You were carved from bone but your heart is just sand and the wind is going to scatter it and cover everything with love"
Have a lovely tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment