Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I went on the most incredible hike. I felt like I was treking amongst the gods.


 A view of Ogden. I don't care what people say, this city is gorgeous. I love it here.


"I'm a hobo."


So brave.


Best seat in the house.








I could have days like that every day. Today was equally beautiful, I spent most of my day working on various creations. I love making things for other people. I am glad that valentines is coming up, it gives me an excuse to shower the people I love with gifts. Along with valentines day, I am also looking forward to; the free Ice Cube concert, presidents day weekend, Brent taking me to the Jazz vs. Celtics game, spring break (I'm turning 19!), Sasquatch (hopefully), and possibly spending the entire month of june in Europe. It's good to be alive.

Oh, and I am in love with the song Laughing With by Regina Spektor. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment