Monday, February 28, 2011

Sun sun sun, all down our necks.



I am happier than ever, due solely to the fact that Spring is in the air. Time for sunshine, flowers, growth and beautiful smells. Yeah, smells can be beautiful. I doubt I will be spending much time indoors. In celebration, I have compiled a spring playlist.

1. 5 Years Time- Noah and the Whale
2. Lovers Carvings- Bibio
3. Sprawl II- Arcade Fire
4. Run Away- Super Furry Animals
5. This Charming Man- The Smiths
6. Generator 1st Floor- Freelance Whales
7. Juno- Tokyo Police Club
8. Lovefool- The Morning Benders
9. White Sky- Vampire Weekend
10. Home- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
11. Mushaboom- Feist
12. Hummingbird- Born Ruffians
13. Norway- Beach House
14. Big Jet Plane- Angus & Julia Stone
15. As Tall as Cliffs- Margot and the Nuclear So & So's
16. Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth- Clap Your Hands & Say Yeah

Thats plenty for now.
Here are some more beautiful spring pictures for you to enjoy.







Oh, and I am going to the Jazz vs. Celtics game tonight. Today is going to be beautiful. 

Happy Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment