Monday, August 1, 2011

The End of Summer Song.

Despite all the things that seemingly should make me sad, I am happy as a bird. Chipper as can be. You know, hard times make you stronger, and strength brings me happiness. My friends make me happy, work makes me happy, art makes me happy, love makes me happy, being on my own makes me happy, new adventures make me happy, sunshine makes me happy, crying makes me happy, my dogs make me happy, new phones make me happy, family makes me happy, school makes me happy, music makes me happy.

 Life makes me happy happy happy.


That dress makes me happy.


Oh, and I am beyond overjoyed that the Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming out with a new album. I have been waiting since Summer '06 for this moment. They have the greatest new song. Of course they do, they are the chili's after all. The sweet sounds of the chili's will be the greatest pleasure your ears will ever experience. Bar none.  

Next week I am moving back to Ogden, and I am excited. I have a job on campus, which is peachy. I am going to miss everyone. I guess it really hit me that everyone is gone. I just want high school back, when we were all together. 

I guess it didn't really hit me until I realized the one of the most important people I have had in my life is about to leave, and we don't even speak. You know, that makes me sadder than any print could ever resonate. But his memory brings me happiness, and his happiness is worth it, and I know that love doesn't disappear. Love won't disappear in two years, or ten. I want the memory of me to start bringing him happiness again. I'll find a way to see him one last time before I leave.

Oh, and funny story, I like country music now. Weird.

But I like these songs much better:

1. When We Swam- Thao with the Get Down and Stay Down
2. Go Do- Jonsi
3. Moneygrabber- Fitz & The Tantrums




No comments:

Post a Comment