Friday, April 29, 2011

Flourescent Adolescent.

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am"


I often think of how strange it will be when I die. How I may live in the minds of my friends and family for a few years, but when they are all gone, the world will go on without me. I hope some day I can stitch my life into the world, so I can live forever. I've also been thinking about how painful childbirth will be and how I wish that I could just be put out for the entire thing. Don't worry, I am not even close to bringing a child into the world, but it is something that haunts my thoughts. I don't know, my thoughts are crazy. Here are some hilarious pictures I've discovered out in cyberspace.







Pickachu kitty. How cute. Also, I figured out that there are just some people you can't live without. Unfortunately, I learned that the hard way.

On a happier note, here is my spring/summer playlist:

1. Amsterdam- Peter Bjorn & John
2. Elephant Gun- Beirut
3. Forget that You're Young- The Ravonettes
4. Pumped up Kicks- Foster the People
5. Flourescent Adolescent- Arctic Monkeys
6. We Both Go Down Together- The Decemberists
7. Rocks and Daggers- Noah and the Whale
8. Benny and the Jets- Elton John
9. Swim- Surfer Blood
10. Hardcore Days & Softcore Nights- Aquaduct



 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. manda dear. i have the same haunting thoughts as you. ugh. but. if it's a comfort, i hear kidney stones are worse than child birth? so. silver lining? idk. anyway. all those pictures are hilarious. :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete