Monday, April 18, 2011

This is the first day of my life.

So it has been confirmed that I am going to live in Canada when I am older. Probably somewhere around Victoria, B.C. Especially considering how Donald Trump is leading the Republican vote. I am not living in a country that is ran by a balding celebrity. Besides, the people are so polite and comforting. I may even finish out my bachelors degree in B.C. I can't quite possibly describe the beauty of my vacation, or the revelations I experienced, but I feel as though I belonged there. Anyways, here are some pretty cool pictures I "stumbled upon." How punny. 








Yeah, I know none of those pictures are even remotely related to each other, or what I was talking about, but they are interesting nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment